samedi 19 janvier 2013

La critique de BLANCANIEVES *** (en avant-première)


Sortie : 23 janvier 2013
De : Pablo Berger
Avec : Macarena García, Maribel Verdú, Ángela Molina, Daniel Gimenez-Cacho, Sofía Oria, Inma Cuesta...

Retrouvez le papier que j'ai écrit sur Blancanieves dans le double numéro Hiver 2012-2013 (p. 24) du magazine de cinéma Trois Couleurs (Rubrique News - Be Kind Rewind)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. That
is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to
bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.
Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

My page :: darmowe gry sizzling hot deluxe online

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not surе wwhy but this blog is lοading very sloա foor me.
Is anyone else having thiss issue or iѕ it a issue ߋn my
end? I'll check back later and see iff tthe problem still
exists.

Alsoo visit my blog fake taxi - -